乔布斯（Steven Jobs）他的思维和他的信念让他得以创造世界上独一无二的Apple. 从他身上可以学到很多~一起来看看他说过的话，也许能有所启发~
1. We're here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
2. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.
3. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
4. You know, we don't grow most of the food we eat. We wear clothes other people make. We speak a language that other people developed. We use a mathematics that other people evolved... I mean, we're constantly taking things. It's a wonderful, ecstatic feeling to create something that puts it back in the pool of human experience and knowledge.
5. There's a phrase in Buddhism, 'Beginner's mind.' It's wonderful to have a beginner's mind.
6. We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on.
7. I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year... It's very character-building.
8. I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates.
9. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
10. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
11. Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
12. If you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
13. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me ... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me.
14. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
15. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.…Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.
16. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
17. Life is brief, and then you die, you know?
18. You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.
19. If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away.
20. Older people sit down and ask, 'What is it?' but the boy asks, 'What can I do with it?'.
21. Most people make the mistake of thinking design is what it looks like. People think it’s this veneer - that the designers are handed this box and told, ‘Make it look good!’ That’s not what we think design is. It’s not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
22. The best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize the company
23. If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
24. Do nottry to do everything. Do one thing well.
25. When you start looking at a problem and it seems really simple, you don't really understand the complexity of the problem. Then you get into the problem, and you see that it's really complicated, and you come up with all these convoluted solutions.That's sort of the middle, and that's where most people stop... But the really great person will keep on going and find the key, the underlying principle of the problem - and come up with an elegant, really beautiful solution that works.
26. If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
27. We believe people with passion can change the world for the better. That's what we believe. And we believe that those people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that actually do.
28. The greatest artists like Dylan, Picasso and Newton risked failure. And if we want to be great, we've got to risk it too.
29. In the first 30 years of your life, you make your habits. For the last 30 years of your life, your habits make you.
30. The most important decisions you make are not the things you do, but the things you decide not to do.